Here is part two of our guide on the benefits of infusion therapy for improved health
Infusion therapy is a quick and easy way to deliver medicines, serums, and nutrients into the body. It offers the following benefits and treats certain medical conditions.
Enhanced Physical Power
- Infusion therapy is particularly beneficial for athletes and bodybuilders who undergo rigorous physical training to build muscles and stamina. To keep up with the energy demands and to perform well in the sports they train for, they require more nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants. Strenuous exercise can lead to the slow build-up of free radicals in the body and wear and tear of muscles. IV drips can neutralize the aftereffects of strenuous exercise and maintain the balance of the body.
IV drips deliver the following benefits for athletes:
- Keep the body hydrated and maintain mineral balance
- Allow faster healing of injuries and minor wear and tear
- Faster muscle growth and recovery
- Remove free radicals from the body
- Give the body the endurance to exercise more
- Enable the body to recover faster and resume normal functions after participating in a physically challenging competition or sport
Thanks to Drip Hydration, you can get IV treatments at home or at the gym after an intensive workout.
Provides Hangover Relief
This benefit of infusion therapy may not be known to many, but IV therapy provides quick and painless relief from a hangover, enabling the person to return back to normalcy and continue with the day-to-day routine. IV therapy helps with the following symptoms of a hangover:
- Fatigue and brain fog
- Loss of concentration
- Dehydration and excessive thirst
- Nausea and vomiting
IV fluids replenish the mineral balance in the body and make up for the lost liquid and electrolytes in the body. IV drips contain electrolytes of sodium chloride which relieve the symptoms of a hangover.
Treats Different Nutrient Deficiencies
Severely ill people suffer from multiple nutrient deficiencies. Their ability to eat food orally is affected due to weakness, fatigue, or lack of consciousness. As a result, their body is unable to meet different nutrient requirements. Nutrient deficiencies are common for people who suffer from the following diseases:
- Crohn’s disease
- Colon cancer
- Cystic fibrosis
- Celiac disease
IV therapy is particularly effective for severely ill patients because it bypasses the digestive system and delivers nutrients directly to the undernourished cells.
Detoxes Body From Free Radicals
- Free radicals are unstable atoms that react with different components of the body and alter their physiology. They have a damaging effect on different areas of the body. Free radicals contribute to premature aging and damage the DNA. Free radicals are combated and neutralized with the help of antioxidants.
IV drips that contain antioxidants can help detoxify your body from free radicals. The following antioxidants are helpful in the detoxification of the body:
- Vitamin C
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- This is a water-based vitamin that is commonly found in citrus fruits and leafy green vegetables. It is known for its antioxidant properties. Vitamin C boosts the immune system and combats free radicals, protecting the body from their harmful effects.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Alpha Lipoic Acid occurs naturally inside the body. It performs multiple functions such as producing energy at cellular levels and keeping cells healthy. When administered through IV drips, it aids in weight loss and offers protection from free radicals.
UCryo & Recovery provides Rejuve Infusion Therapy at discounted rates. To get more information about the process, call us at 940-218-4016. We are located in Bartonville, Texas.