Here are the most commonly asked questions answered about Emsculpt from an expert in Bartonville
What is Emsculpt?
Emsculpt is a non-invasive, FDA-approved, body contouring procedure that removes body fat and helps build muscle mass, resulting in a toned and ripped body. It uses High-intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIEM) technology that stimulates the body and results in increased muscle mass. It is particularly effective for common problem areas such as stubborn belly fat and helps in building abs and packs.
Emsculpt is particularly effective for those candidates who are close to their ideal body weight. Through Emsculpt, they can quickly shed those few extra pounds and get the abs they desire. It is a quick, easy and painless method for reaching your fitness goals and looking your best. Emsculpt does the following to your body:
- Strengthens abdominal muscles
- Tones the buttocks and lifts them
- Add muscles to arms and legs
- Results in a strengthened core
How Does Emsculpt Work?
- Emsculpt is carried out by a body contouring energy device that transmits electromagnetic radiations. When the rays come in contact with the muscles, they contract to a limit that is beyond human capacity. The muscles contract 100% and retain their position for six seconds. This high-intensity and prolonged contraction results in more toned and defined muscles. Humans can contract their muscles by 30-35% of their initial position and that too for a nanosecond only. Hence, Emsculpt is a far more effective way of reshaping muscles.
Is It A Painful Procedure?
- The good news is that this procedure does not cause even an ounce of pain. Most patients have described the sensation as if their muscles are being pulled. It can be regarded as a funny or unusual feeling but not one that is associated with pain.
How Long Does it Take to Recover?
- The good thing about body sculpting procedures like Emsculpt is that they don’t need anytime for recovery. You may feel little soreness in the treatment area but the extent of discomfort is the same as that felt after a workout session. Emsculpt does not require any special preparation before the treatment and no special care or precautions are needed after the procedure. You can carry on with your day-to-day activities as usual.
What is its Effectiveness and Rate of Success?
The effectiveness of Emsculpt can be gauged from the following observations. These observations have been derived from seven independent US-based clinical studies. Emsculpt resulted in:
- 19% fat reduction
- The waistline is reduced up to 4 cm / 1.5 inches
- Muscle mass increased by 16%
- Abdominal muscles separation of up to 11% was achieved
- Fat burning metabolism may increase up to 5 times
- Visible butt lifting was observed in 75 – 80% of patients
- 96% of patients reported satisfaction with this procedure.
Results Appear After How Much Time and Remain For How Long?
- Small changes such as better posture and enhanced endurance and resistance start to appear within a day or two of the procedure. Major changes such as increased muscle mass and visibly reduced waistline can be observed three months after the treatment.
While Emsculpt can do wonders for your body, you have to make an effort to maintain positive results. The results from Emsculpt can last for six to twelve months. However, with a proper diet and exercise regimen, they will last you for years. Say hello to your sculpted and toned body.
If you are interested in undergoing the Emsculpt procedure, contact Ucryo & Recovery. Our team of expert estheticians will guide you and prepare you for this procedure. Call us at 940 218 4016. We are located in Bartonville, Texas, and offer services in nearby areas as well.