Table of Contents
Here are 5 surprising advantages of cryo sculpting you need to know today
Weight loss is often a tedious journey. Some fat is so stubborn that despite doing targeted exercise, it doesn’t budge and melt away. To get rid of stubborn pockets of fat, physicians recommend undergoing cryo sculpting treatment. It is a non-invasive, non-surgical body treatment that uses cold temperature to freeze fat cells and make them inactive.
The frozen cells are consumed by the immune system and the body is cleaned of them. Cryo sculpting offers multiple advantages. Let’s take a look at them.
It is A Targeted Therapy for Weight Loss
- Weight loss is a holistic process. Whenever we aim for weight loss, it usually occurs from all over the body and not from targeted body parts. Sometimes, undesired stubborn body fat continues to persist whereas muscle mass is lost in a bid to lose weight.
On the other hand, cryo sculpting focuses on specific body areas that require maximum fat burning and toning. The cryo sculpting machine or applicator targets specific body parts and delivers precise, customized, and controlled cold therapy to targeted areas. As a result, fat cells are killed but the skin and other tissues remain safe.
- The slimming effect becomes prominent a few weeks after the treatment.
Costs Less Than Other Fat-Reducing Methods
If we compare the costs between liposuction and cryo sculpting, the cost of the former is far high, whereas the results are more or less the same. Liposuction is more expensive because it also includes the cost of anesthesia, operating room, medicines, and other nitty-gritty. Hence, cryo sculpting is a cheaper and safer alternative to liposuction.
Non-Invasive and Safe
- Cryo sculpting does not involve making any bodily incisions. Hence no bleeding occurs and there is no need to administer anesthesia. Cryo sculpting does not carry the inherent risks of surgery. The prospect of surgery is quite daunting for individuals and they shy away from undergoing surgical treatments. But cryo sculpting is a much safer procedure.
Requires Very Little Time
Surgical procedures such as liposuction can consume quite a lot of time and have a lengthier downtime. The surgery itself takes several hours, even the preparation step can be quite time-consuming. The downtime of surgical procedures spans several days. The body requires several days, even weeks to heal, recover and get back to performing normal functions.
- Cryo sculpting is so much more preferred as it can be performed in 35 – 60 minutes only. It is a painless and comfortable procedure and you can even enjoy your favorite book or respond to emails while undergoing the treatment.
Once the treatment has been performed, you can get back to your day-to-day activities without pausing them even temporarily. Mild soreness, numbness, and redness are some side effects of the treatment but they are not serious enough to impact your schedule.
Leaves No Scars
- Cool sculpting is quite a discreet method for reducing fat. Unlike surgery, it leaves no ugly scars behind. In the case of liposuction, incisions have to be made which leave behind scars no matter how small they may be. So if scars can be avoided altogether, why not go for cryo sculpting once and for all?
Some people’s skins are more prone to scarring. Scars similar to keloids develop when any surgery is performed. For people with sensitive skins, cryo sculpting is the ideal fat-reducing method.
This information has been brought to you by UCryo & Recovery.