Here is part one of our guide on the benefits of infusion therapy For Improved Health
Whatever food or supplements we eat, are first processed by the digestive system where they are broken down into simpler compounds. These compounds are then carried to individual cells through blood. This is a time-consuming process and sometimes some percentage of nutrients is lost before they reach the target areas in the body.
Infusion or IV therapy is an innovative process in which nutrients, supplements, and medicines are injected into the body through drips. The fluid is injected directly into the bloodstream which makes the nutrients available for immediate use.
Whatever treatment is administered using infusion therapy, shows quick results. IV treatments are more effective because they bypass the digestive system which processes and metabolizes supplements and nutrients before they enter the bloodstream. The metabolism causes the loss of some beneficial nutrients. With IV treatments, the waste of nutrients can be avoided and maximum absorption can be achieved.
Because of their high efficiency and quick healing mechanism, IV drips are used for curing multiple medical conditions and for improving health overall. Let us take a look at some of the uses and benefits of Infusion Therapy.
Better Health, Wellness, and Fitness
- IV drips have shown promising results for improving both the physical and emotional health and wellness of an individual. Administration of important vitamins, nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants empowers the body to combat physical illnesses. They also enhance mental clarity and regulate the production of hormones. As a result, the body is equipped to deal with mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety and has a better mechanism to cope with trauma.
IV therapy is more beneficial than oral consumption of multivitamin supplements. Some people have poor absorption mechanisms which lead to improper absorption of supplements and the desired results are not achieved. IV therapy has a simpler and more efficient absorption mechanism, ensuring that the nutrients are taken up by each cell of your body. Along with general health benefits, infusion therapy delivers the following more pronounced benefits:
- Improved immune health
- Enhanced cognitive function and better mental clarity
- Improved symptoms of asthma and allergies
- Higher energy levels
- Faster wound healing
Enhances Natural Beauty
Customized infusion therapy is used to address beauty concerns. These customized formulas are a blend of vitamins, biotin, glutathione, nutrients, and antioxidants. They work by strengthening hair, nail, and skin cells and neutralizing free radicals and other damaging components.
- Beauty IV is far more efficient at removing signs of aging and damages such as blemishes, thinning skin, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and texture than the application of topical creams and serums. They work by healing and rejuvenating skin and hair from the inside.
Aid in Healthy Weight Loss
Customized IV packages can help lose weight in a healthy manner. These packages are formulated with a unique combination of vitamins, fat-burning compounds i.e. lipotropic, and essential fluids that reduce the fat content in the body by metabolizing it at a higher rate. Combined with a moderate diet and regular exercise, IV weight loss speeds up weight loss and gives more long-lasting results.
- Drip Hydration is another type of Infusion therapy that is used to maintain and regulate the water levels inside the body. Drip hydration is beneficial for those individuals who lose a lot of water and nutrients during rigorous exercise sessions.
UCryo & Recovery provides Rejuve Infusion Therapy at discounted rates. To get more information about the process, call us at 940 218 4016. We are located in Bartonville, Texas.