Table of Contents
See why cryotherapy for anti-aging is the new go-to place for looking young and fresh
Ever wondered how famous actresses and models stay so young? It seems as if their skin doesn’t age and they never suffer from fine lines or wrinkles. Every time they step out onto the red carpet, they look rejuvenated and younger than before! Well, that’s because their skin is rich in collagen, which is one of the most important ingredients in skincare today.
Having skin that is rich in collagen means having happy skin. Collagen makes skin look plumper, more youthful, and also diminishes early signs of aging. If your skin has enough collagen, you won’t show fine lines or wrinkles too soon. In fact, they will look less prominent even if they’re already there.
So how do you get a burst of plumping youthful collagen in your skin? Cryotherapy, of course!
Cryotherapy and Collagen
- Cryotherapy involves boosting the production of collagen in your skin, thereby giving you fresher and younger-looking skin. When you get a treatment, it activates collagen production deep beneath your skin. After the treatment, your skin looks fresher from the inside and outside, because cryotherapy has the ability to penetrate deeply. Your skin immediately feels firmer and softer. If you continue to get cryo treatments done, you will notice a drastic improvement in both your skin tone and elasticity.
- This unique treatment involves stimulating the skin through a controlled stream of liquid nitrogen vapor. This pressurized vapor is applied all over the face and neck and is used solely to increase collagen production. Because of the nature of the treatment, your skin experiences firmness, smoothness and a noticeable difference in fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, any toxins or build up under the skin are flushed away by cryotherapy.
Detoxification also leads to a decrease in pore skin, resulting in the much-coveted glass skin type that so many models and celebrities tote around. Aside from purely aesthetic uses, cryo facials also target ongoing and chronic skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
How it Works
- The principle is the same: your body is brought down to near hypothermic conditions and then it tries to regulate temperature. When it starts doing that, and as your body reheats, your blood circulation rises and detoxification follows. This then triggers the brain to shoot endorphins and other enzymes into the bloodstream, reducing inflammation and adding important nutrients.
All in all, cryo for your skin provides a lot of benefits. Here are some of them:
- Increases collagen production, leading to younger-looking and fresher skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, acne, scarring, and wrinkles
- Balances any hormonal disorders or imbalances
- Increases sexual stamina and libido
- Reduces fat deposits and reduces cellulite
- Relieves insomnia and anxiety
- Tightens skin and decreases pore size
- Lightens dark spots, moles, and freckles
- Improves your microcirculation
- Boosts lymphatic drainage and kick starts the detoxification
- Tightens hair follicles, increasing volume of eyelashes and eyebrows
- Jump starts natural biological regeneration
For this wonder treatment, visit our office in Bartonville, Texas. Alternatively, call (940) 218-4016 for booking.