Here is the list of mind blowing facts about emsculpt treatment compiled by dermatologists near you
In this revolutionary world, there are several treatments available for burning fat and building muscles to get enviable abs. But choosing the right treatment that can get you the body you desire without negative impacts, is an overwhelming task. Emsculpt is an FDA-cleared new entrant in the world of cosmetic treatments.
Here are some knowledge-based facts about emsculpt that can help you decide if the treatment is meant for you.
What Is Emsculpt?
- Emsculpt is an energy device cleared by FDA for fat burning and body shaping purposes. Emsculpt treatment is a non-invasive procedure that is done seamlessly without involving surgery. That means you are not required to stay in bed covered in bandages, unlike other procedures. The average person can contract their muscles up to 35 % of their capacity for only a fraction of a second.
The muscle contractions achieved by emsculpt treatment are unmatched and cannot be done through intensive crunches or other fitness regimens. When the muscle reconstructs itself the fat cells in the area are burned. The resulting fat reduction and muscle buildup are beyond what might be possible with voluntary efforts.
Emsculpt Burns Fat And Builds Muscles
- The treatment works by contracting the targeted muscles by directing energy waves to the areas. These highly focused electromagnetic energy waves force the muscles to contract to 100%. Contractions are held for as long as up to 6 seconds. The technology used for inducing these contractions is known as High Intensity, Focused Electro-Magnetic energy or HIFEM.
The contractions trigger lipolysis and increased fat metabolism that ensures more toned and lean muscles around the abdominal and gluteal regions. It fine tones, and shape the muscles in a pain-free manner which is otherwise unobtainable even with the rigorous exercises.
Emsculpt Contractions are Equivalent To 20000 Squats
- These ultra-intense contractions are equal to about 20000 squats. The effectiveness and efficiency of emsculpt treatments are proved by research studies. Over 200 patients were recruited in 7 different studies focusing on emsculpt’s impact on the specific regions. Pre and post-treatment measurements were recorded.
The results showed an exceptional improvement in the buttocks and abdominal region. On average 19% fat reduction was seen on average test subjects. Their muscle mass was increased by 5% and an increase in fat metabolism was also observed.
The Procedure Is Painless
- As mentioned earlier emsculpt is a pain-free procedure. However, you will feel some tingling and vibrations during the procedure. Comparatively thinner individuals will feel more intense sensations that might cause you to feel a little exhausted. But that’s nothing to worry about some patients feel ticklish enough with vibrations to laugh.
As time passes, the body adjusts to sensations, vibrations, and the flow of contractions. The intensity is set according to the specific needs such that the treatment at no point feels intolerable.
Treatment Takes 30 Minutes
- The best results are achieved after only 4 treatments. Each treatment takes 30 minutes, 2 treatments are conducted each week. Once you are done with the treatments, a maintenance treatment is required for long-lasting results every 3-6 months.
Visible Results In Just 4 Weeks
- The duration varies for each patient. However, most patients begin to notice visible results within just 2 weeks. On average it takes 4 weeks to see the results after the final emsculpt session. The enhancements are continuously seen after that. The immediate results observed after the initial treatment continue to improve for up to 3-6 months.
Tone up the muscles and sculpt your body with FDA-cleared Emsculpt Treatment. A comprehensive and personalized treatment plan is just an appointment away. Call us at -940-218-4016 and let UCRYO & Recovery take your concerns away. We are located in Bartonville.